With Thanksgiving just around the corner, this is usually the time everyone involved in radiology starts thinking about their upcoming travel to Chicago. Not this year! With RSNA going virtual, speakers, delegates and exhibitors alike will be joining the meeting from the comfort of their offices and homes around the world.
There is no doubt that RSNA will feel very different this year, but here at Blackford we’re still committed to putting on a strong showing at the industry’s main event, with a strong program of presentations and demos.
Key Theme: Workflow
This year, we’re focusing on workflow, and we’ll be discussing and demonstrating how Blackford makes imaging and AI tools deliver results within existing workflow. We enhance the value of existing systems and infrastructure by augmenting existing workflows to ensure that results delivered in a useful manner – by adding value through worklist prioritization or notifications, for example.
Ultimately, we believe all applications should be viewed natively in the PACS workstation and we work closely with both our PACS and applications partners to achieve that.
Visitors to RSNA can com and visit Blackford at our virtual booth, where they can access all kinds of useful videos and content to learn more about our platform and the value it delivers:
- Technical value: Learn how Blackford helps healthcare organizations save time on the management, deployment, support and service of multiple imaging applications, via a single, independent platform. And how we deliver results in existing workflow, while ensuring minimal impact to existing systems and eliminating performance degradation.
- Clinical value: Learn how Blackford gives radiologists the ability to do more with their time, without requiring them to change their tried-and-tested workflows and how we help radiology departments drive increased volume from their capital investment
- Applications for you: Learn more about Blackford’s marketplace of vetted applications and AI that deliver genuine clinical value and efficiency benefits.
We’re also running a series of presentations to give visitors a deeper insight into some aspects of our platform:
- Understanding Workflow – What is required for effective AI at scale? | RSNA AI Showcase Theatre
Accessible on 29. November
Blackford CEO Ben Panter discusses what is required to make AI effective at scale and how workflow is key to fully realizing the value of AI applications. Accessible on 29. November
- RSNA IAIP Demo – Save Time with AI. | RSNA AI Showcase Theatre
Accessible on 29. November
This multi-vendor presentation featuring Blackford provides an introduction into interoperability and how multiple solutions can work in an integrated way to help deliver value from AI.
- Blackford’s End to End Workflow.
This Blackford demonstration provides an overview of how Blackford Platform and its applications can deliver value across customers’ existing workflow and infrastructure
Finally, in addition to demonstrations of existing Blackford Partner Applications, visitors to RSNA 2020 will also be able to discover some brand new partners and applications, including:
- Riverain’s solutions for the early, efficient detection of lung disease.
- Cercare’s solutions for radiological assessment of brain CT and MRI.
- AZmed’s computer-aided diagnosis tool that detects all types of fractures in radiography.
- Qure’s qXR automated chest x-ray interpretation.
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!