SIIM in 2020 was one of the first virtual events on the Radiology calendar, this year SIIM sees the majority of us having now adapted to the virtual format. Here at Blackford we remain committed to putting on a strong showing at this key industry event, with a strong program of presentations and demos.
This year, we’re focusing on workflow, and we’ll be discussing and demonstrating how Blackford makes imaging and AI tools deliver results within existing workflow. We enhance the value of existing systems and infrastructure by augmenting existing workflows to ensure that results delivered in a useful manner – by adding value through worklist prioritization or notifications, for example.
We will also be discussing:
- Your Algorithms, Your Workflow
Activate, manage and measure AI algorithms developed within your organization. Evaluate on production data without impacting your workflow or archive.
- Evaluation and measurement of AI applications
Blackford’s Dashboard enables the evaluation and measurement of specific AI applications value and performance for greater confidence in budget requests and long-term application utilization.
- Application maintenance and updates
Manage maintenance and updates through a single fully customizable vendor-agnostic system that is not reliant upon updates to existing vendor systems.
Visitors to SIIM can come and visit Blackford at our virtual booth, where they can access all kinds of useful videos and content to learn more about our platform and the value it delivers:
- Technical value: Learn how Blackford helps healthcare organizations save time on the management, deployment, support and service of multiple imaging applications, via a single, independent platform. And how we deliver results in existing workflow, while ensuring minimal impact to existing systems and eliminating performance degradation.
- Clinical value: Learn how Blackford gives radiologists the ability to do more with their time, without requiring them to change their tried-and-tested workflows and how we help radiology departments drive increased volume from their capital investment
- Applications for you: Learn more about Blackford’s marketplace of vetted applications and AI that deliver genuine clinical value and efficiency benefits.
This year at SIIM Blackford CEO Ben Panter will be participating in the #AskIndustry panel discussion
- AI – Who should (and will) pay for it – 12:45 – 1:45 PM ET Tuesday May 25 –
We’re looking forward to seeing you there!