Using a combination of deep learning and machine learning technologies, CINA Head automatically detects and prioritizes both intracranial hemorrhage (ICH) and large vessel occlusion (LVO) cases from CT-scan imaging.
Improve quality of care
Identify and prioritize the most urgent neurovascular emergency cases, and reduce the risk of misdiagnosis.
Reduce data overload
Accurate alerting and reduced false-positive detection help reduce notification overload.
Fully integrated into PACS and image viewers.
Reduce stress and manage increased workload more efficiently with fully automated analysis and alerting.
- ICH triage
– Automatically identify intracranial hemorrhage on non-contrast CT Head studies for suspected traumatic brain injury or hemorrhagic stroke.
– Detects all types of ICH (SAH, SDH, IPH, IVH, EDH) to a high level of performance.
- LVO triage
– Automatically detect large vessel occlusion on CT angiography for patients with ischemic stroke.
– Detects large vessel occlusion in the distal internal carotid artery, M1 and M2 segments.
- Simple output
– Results delivered in a single slice.