An excellent opportunity has arisen to join our Operations Team for a Project Manager within our software deployments team. This role will suit a motivated, technically-aware individual who is looking to take the next step in a career offering excellent prospects for someone who enjoys working collaboratively within a vibrant team. The position would suit someone with the ability to think laterally, possesses excellent communication skills, can work proactively on their own initiative and deliver a first-class experience to our customers, while Blackford provides support to develop your career to help you make the best of your abilities and talents.
Blackford platform and marketplace bring together; the needs of healthcare professionals with the latest best-in-class clinical AI applications and solutions. This is a fast-paced and varied role which we see as critical to the success and growth of Blackford and our vision. The role, although technical in nature, has a strong emphasis on building great relationships with our customers and partners.
Our solutions are typically aimed at improving radiology workflow and patient outcomes using image analysis or AI techniques. As such, knowledge of the healthcare space would be advantageous but not essential. Knowledge of relevant hospital IT systems is highly advantageous, however, training will be provided.
This role offers a great opportunity to further your career aspirations and become a key member of the team influencing the future direction of the project delivery strategy and Blackford as a whole.
We are not simply looking for someone with industry experience, we care more about a cultural fit and a desire to drive this role in your image and grow the capabilities of the company.
What will you will do?
- As an Project Manager, your key tasks will be to support the Senior Project Manager and Project Delivery team plan, execute and finalise customer project documentation and delivery plans.
- Provide support during successful installs/trials of new Blackford platform and 3rd party applications
- Report the status of existing projects to the Senior Project Manager
- Working closely with partners & customers (clinical, business & technical) to ensure Blackford can measure and report on key success criteria of deployed systems
- Positively contribute to the internal team and seek to add value
- Support client relationships and service delivery process in conjunction with senior colleagues
- Be diligent, efficient, have a good eye for detail to support delivery of quality projects and outputs
- Ability to work to tight timescales within a fast paced industry
- Identify and understand customer needs, and prioritise tasks to support efficient delivery of multiple projects
- Manage small/medium projects for customers from initiation to completion with support from Senior Project Manager and Delivery team
- Nurture great team ethics and a culture of high quality project delivery best practice
- Willingness to learn and develop project management skills
Blackford are keen to hire people that share their vision and excitement about the development of their business, and who want to play an important role in helping them achieve its full potential. Candidates must bring energy, self-motivation and have a pro-active and flexible approach.
Required Knowledge / Experience
- Project Management certification
- Competency in IT
- Previous experience working in a Project Management/Project Management Support role
- Solid understanding of technical concepts e.g. integrations, cloud, networks, etc
- Working for a software company
- Healthcare Experience / working in regulated environments
- Experience with multiple project management disciplines
- Experience of working with International client and internal teams
- Working within and supporting cross-functional teams
- Experience creating project documentation
- Ability to travel internationally throughout year (maximum 3-4 times per year)
We don’t expect perfection. So, if you feel comfortable with over half of what we are looking for then we encourage you to apply
Blackford will offer you flexible working locations, work patterns, and strive to develop and bring out the best in you and be accommodating to your daily life. Blackford will offer a purposeful, quality position with opportunities for growth, development, and autonomy where you can make a difference and your voice be heard.
Whilst the working environment at Blackford Analysis is fast paced as we continue to grow our resources to meet our service delivery, our culture is inclusive and friendly, across all our functions and locations and we come together to celebrate success at social events. Our working environments are fresh, modern and have an informal feel. Everyone respects each other’s differences, perspectives, and work collaboratively on decisions and projects. Creativity, learning from each other and new ideas are encouraged.
Blackford strives to embody the values of Adaptable (pragmatic, flexible, innovative), Robust (trustworthy, quality, accountable) and Collaboration (teamwork, inclusive, respect) for each other, our customers, and our partners:
- The role is full time working 37.5 hours per week.
- You will be entitled to 34 days of annual leave (inclusive of public holidays)
- Enrolment into workplace pension after 3 months with match employer contributions up to 5%
- Group Life Assurance Plan
- Enhanced family friendly pay and leave scheme
- Enhanced sickness absence pay scheme
- Flexible working opportunities (work from home, hybrid or fully remote)
- Access to retail Discount Scheme
- Support and resources for continuous learning and professional development
- Opportunities to travel, particularly to the US (role/opportunity dependent)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Programme, Head space Apps and Mental Health First Aiders
- Cycle to work scheme and access to secure bike storage, onsite showers and lockers
- Site Social Events (virtual and in-person)
At Blackford, we are proud of our diverse and fully inclusive culture and we don’t tolerate any kind of bias, judgement or harassment. We want our recruitment process to be accessible to everyone so if you require any reasonable adjustments please note them on your application and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request.