With accelerating growth and increasing levels of activity, we are always interested in hearing from Developers and Image Processing Engineer’s with experience at all levels to join our growing product development team.
We are always on the look out for Developers and Image Processing Engineer’s to take the next step in their career and join our team at our brand new central offices in the city of Edinburgh, to help us deliver the next generation of our platform and product offering. Whether you are just starting out in your career, are an experienced developer, or an experienced Team or Technical Lead, we would love to hear from you.
Your experience will vary, but to give you an idea of what we look for in successful candidates:
- Programing experience in C#, C++, Java, Python
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Experience of developing and leading cross functional agile development teams
- Knowledge of medical imaging and informatics and associated IT systems is a distinct advantage
- Can-do attitude, you need to be a solid contributor to all things Blackford
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with external stakeholders and internal team
- Highly motivated and driven to achieving business targets with a desire to succeed and meet targets
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
Your salary will be competitive, depending on your experience
Full-time hours are 37.5 hours per week, but we are happy to talk about flexible working
The following links will provide useful background on the company: