We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Full Stack Developer to take the next step in their career and join our team at our brand new central offices in the city of Edinburgh, to help us deliver the next generation of our platform and product offering. As an experienced developer you will quickly become a valuable member of one of our development teams, taking ownership of feature development from concept to delivery.
What you will do?
You will work on a number of different projects as an integral member of a dedicated and empowered agile team. Turning Product Vision into reality, the team work on Blackford’s own product roadmap and our bespoke customer development projects based on our platform. This position is full stack and full lifecycle where you will be part of all phases from inception to delivery and operation in the field.
For this role the successful candidate will demonstrate the following knowledge, experience, skills and attributes :
- Computer Science degree with 5 years commercial experience
- Strong C#, C++ or Java. ASP .NET Framework/Core
- Familiar with agile software development, SCRUM, KANBAN, DevOps, CI, TDD
- Can-do attitude you need to be a solid contributor to all things Blackford
- Excellent communication skills
- Object orientated programming/design
- Build automation; using version control tools Jenkins, Github Windows and Linux environment
- Experience and proven track record in delivering high quality software development projects in a lean product development environment
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills with external stakeholders and internal team\
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Knowledge of medical imaging and informatics and associated IT systems is a distinct advantage – DICOM/HL7/FHIR
- Experience of working within regulatory guidelines such as ISO13485
- User Authentication/Security/Encryption
- Cloud Services (Google, Azure or AWS)
- UI/UX design experience